Soundbars tend to cost quite a bit and for many audiophiles on a budget, it’s difficult to find quality products that worth their money. In this article, we’ll help you with your research for the best soundbar under 300$ so let’s dive in a see which alternatives won’t break the bank:
- Length & Power Output: 38.0" 100dB (2.1 channels)
- Subwoofer: Wireless
- Connectivity: Bluetooth
- Wall Mountable: Yes; Remote Included: Yes
- Please refer User Guide before use.
- 100 dB of room filling, crystal clear sound with less than 1% total harmonic distortion*
- Deep Bass Modules provides added bass without the need for an external subwoofer
- Built-in Bluetooth lets you lose the wires and listen to your music with a tap of a finger
- Stylish and compact - the perfect complement to any small to medium size HDTV. Installation :Table top and wall-mountable
- Premium audio with Dolby Digital, DTS Studio SoundTM, DTS Tru Volume TM, DTS TruSurroundTM
- Sound Pressure Level measured using pink noise at 1 meter, C-weighted. Total harmonic distortion calculated as electrical measurement of amplifier distortion.
- 31.5-inch sound bar with built-in subwoofer enhances home-audio systems (not compatible with universal or TV remotes)
- Bluetooth technology v2.1 + EDR with A2DP & AVRCP for seamless streaming from various devices
- Full-range stereo speakers; up to 92 dB (2.1 channels)
- 4-piece 2-inch round frame; mid- to high-range drivers; 4-by-2.7-inch sub-range driver; 2-piece passive radiator
- 3 sound modes: Standard, News, and Movie; remote control and wall-mount hardware included; measures 31.5 by 3.2 by 3.5 inches (W x H x D)
- 25" Sound Bar: No need to have a spacious living room to enjoy better audio playback! This compact soundbar installs unobtrusively in bedrooms and small environments.
- Dual Wired and Wireless: Pair via Bluetooth from up to 33 ft / 10 m or connect with the in-unit 3.5 mm, RCA, and optical inputs
- Multiple Setups, Multiple Options: Sits flat below the TV screen or securely mounts on the wall for a sleek, elegant home theater setup
- Easy to Use and Operate: High-sensitivity IR remote control displays the different modes by means of differently colored LED lights
- Optical Connection for Clearer Sound: Plug in via the included optical cable for a more pure, unaltered audio reproduction
- 34-Inch 40 Watt 2.0 Channel AUDIO Soundbar: Completes your home theatre system with 4 full range high quality speakers and 2 passive radiators that bring the bass
- WIRE OR WIRELESS CONNECTIONS: Modern and traditional devices work with the speaker thanks to Bluetooth (effective distance:10 meters/33 feet) or wired connections that include 3.5mm, Optical, Coaxial, and RCA AUX input
- TOUCH OR REMOTE CONTROL: Dual operation modes for convenience that feature high grade metal controls and a remote to adjust playback settings including volume and track selection
- PLACE BELOW OR ABOVE: Set it under the television or mount it on the wall for a convenient and elegant set up
- A MODERN LOOK: Constructed with robust material to last years, the design suits any home adding a modern and high tech touch.
- World's first sound bar with DTS Virtual: x Virtual 3D surround sound (available via a firmware update available now)
- Slim, understated design perfectly complements your TV
- Wireless subwoofer for powerful bass with flexible placement
- Bluetooth wireless music streaming. Dimensions (W x H x D)(subwoofer) : 7-1/8 x 17-1/4 x 15-3/4 inches
- Simple setup with HDMI, optical or analog Connection
- 36 Inches of Deep Bass Audio: Size doesn't matter...until it does! Measuring 36 inches in length the TaoTronics Soundbar houses four powerful speakers. While two covers the full audio spectrum, the other two specialize in the mid-low frequencies in order to bring out the bass for a more immersive sound reproduction.
- Control with Buttons or Remote: Operates via the in-unit buttons or included remote; LED shines in different colors matching the functions
- Dual Wired & Wireless Installations: Stream audio over Bluetooth from up to 33 ft / 10 m or connect via line in, RCA, or optical with the included cables
- Ultra Slim, Sleek Sound Bar: Similar to how the fastest sports cars feature the sleekest, most attractive designs, the TaoTronics Sound Bar packs powerful sound in an ultra slim, proportionally elongated build. Whether you set it on the furniture below the screen or mount it onto the wall, the soundbar will match your TV's design and amplify its audio.
- Ultra Slim, Sleek Sound Bar: Elongated construction blends in perfectly with your home theater setup by matching the slim profile of your TV
- Ultra-Slim, beautifully-simple design
- Built-in subwoofers for Deep bass without a second box
- Clear voice for enhanced dialogue clarity
- Bluetooth wireless music streaming
- Simple setup with HDMI, optical or analog Connection
- 300W power, plus 2.1ch S-Force PRO Front Surround sound
- Connect and stream music easily with Bluetooth;Slot-in design
- Save space with the ultra-slim, wall-mountable design
- Hear clearer voices with Voice Mode and clearer sound at low volumes with Night Mode
- Control your TV and sound bar with a single remote via HDMI ARC
- Music playback via USB
- Product Dimensions: 35.43 x 2.05 x 3.39 inches (sound bar), 6.69 x 13.46 x 14.25 inches (subwoofer) Item Weight: 5.07 lb (sound bar), 13.89 lb (subwoofer)
- In the box: Sony 2.1-Channel Soundbar System with Wireless Subwoofer and Digital Amplifier, Batteries, Foot pad, Optical cable, Owner's manual, Wall hanging template, Warranty card
- 2-in-1 Transformers: Length & Power Output: 31.5"(15.7" Each) in Total; 110dB (2.1 channel); freely assembly to a inch sound bar or detach to 2 pieces satellite stand speakers.
- Connection Options: RCA-RCA, RCA-3.5mm Jack,Blutooth(for most new TV, cellphone and other device), FM radio from 87.5-108 MHz, USB flash driver--NO Optical Cable, speakers are wired with subwoofer
- Wood Subwoofer: Big 8" driver subwoofer; 6-colors LED flashlight, light can be turn off. Light your room and delight your viewing.
- Specification:Subwoofer Frequency Response:30Hz-104Hz/Satellite:135Hz-20KHz; Power Supply: 110V~60Hz 0.4A; Signal input: RCA jack; Separation:40dB; S/N Ratio:70dB; One year warranty, lifetime tech-support.
- Package Contents: 2 Satellite Speakers with base plates*2(L+R),8" subwoofer*1, Remote control*1, RCA cable, 3.5mm-to-RCA, manual. Size: Subwoofer:9.5*13.6*14in; Each Satellites: 2.6*2*15.7in Weight: 17lb
What to consider when buying a soundbar?
If you are unhappy with the sound quality of your TV and you are ready for an upgrade these soundbars will help you up your sound game. Most of them are quite easy to install and will be a convenient alternative to those who don’t want to set up surround sound systems. The most common method to connect them to your TV is the use of optical cable for the best quality of sound. Other methods include the use of HDMI ports connecting your devices or the 3.5mm jacks that are quite common.
Some of the soundbar in the market offer features like Bluetooth connectivity that will let you connect wirelessly in order to play music from Bluetooth enabled devices which may be quite handy.
If you look for a full range then you’ll also have to include a subwoofer in your purchase since this is clearly the only way to get that cinematic sound in your movies. If you don’t plan to watch movies and want to be able to hear just dialog then a soundbar can obviously stand on its own. Have a look at each device specifications if you plan to use Dolby technology as many of them have their own algorithm to provide a pseudo surround sound.
Pick a soundbar from a reputable manufacturer that back the products with a long warranty so as to make sure you’ll enjoy the soundbar for the years to come. Most of them are small enough to blend nicely with the rest of the apartment but it is advisable to pick one with a modern design that you would be proud to look at in your living room.