If you’re new to tea or just looking for a delicious way to celebrate life’s little moments, this blog post is for you. Cream cheese foam green tea is a delicious treat perfect anytime. Here’s a recipe that has been tried and true, the end result is a light, refreshing dessert with just the right amount of sweetness to make you feel good inside. The final product doesn’t require any special skills or cooking experience to pull off, but it might be difficult to find all of the necessary ingredients.
Cheese foam bubble tea recipe
- Green Tea Bags – 3 or 4 for a one-cup serving.
- Cream Cheese – 1/5 cup
- Seltzer Water/Club Soda
- Pistachio Ice Cream – 1 scoop (optional)
- Make a pot of green tea (let it sit for 1-2 hours, depending on your taste).
- After the tea has brewed, loosen the tea bags by pouring them into a colander. Rub them between your palms to prevent them from sticking together.
- Place the teabags in a strainer to remove the leaves.
- While the tea is brewing, cut the cream cheese into cubes and run them through a food processor or blender to break them down into a “fluffy” consistency.
- In a small bowl, mix together the tea and cream cheese mixture (the ideal ratio is 3 parts tea to 1 part cream cheese).
- Add in the desired amount of seltzer water/club soda for your taste preference.
- Top with pistachio ice cream or enjoy by itself!
- Serve it in an oversized mug to show off its beautiful color and texture.
This is a great option for anyone who wants to make cheese foam without whipping cream.