A dog repellent spray can help you train your puppy but also keep away unwanted visitors. They can help you eliminate bad habits of your dogs and prevent them from chewing your furniture. We’ve gathered a list of the most popular products in the market to help you with your research, so let’s have a look at the alternatives:
- EFFECTIVELY DISCOURAGES CHEWING Stops pets from licking and chewing skin, fur, bandages and wounds.
- TWICE AS BITTER The super bitter taste pets hate, thanks to our double-strength extreme bitter formulation. LONG-LASTING ALCOHOL-FREE FORMULA Works longer than alcohol-based formulas which evaporate as the alcohol dries.
- WITH CALMING TEA TREE OIL FOR SOOTHING HOT SPOTS Spraying on rough, tender skin? Stop the aggravating behavior-AND help soothe and heal hot spots thanks to tea tree essential oil.
- SAFE ON FURNITURE-GOOD FOR SKIN Use as often as needed! Kind to all sorts of fabric, fur and furniture- including drapes, shoes, electrical cords as well as paws, tails and pet's itchy skin.
- PROFESSIONALLY FORMULATED! 100% GUARANTEED And as always, we stand behind our products 100%. We earn your five-star reviews by making high-quality products that work.
- Discourages fur biting
- Eliminates hots spots to stop pets from licking, gnawing, and chewing fur, wounds, and bandages
- Non-toxic and safe
- Simply spray problem areas to discourage chewing
- Ingredients include water, isopropanol 20%, bitter principles, and extracts
- ELIMINATES STAINS, ODORS AND RESIDUE If it's gross, it's gone. Not just the stain, but the stink. From stinky yellow pet urine and feces to vomit and other organic spills, our professional strength formula tackles them all.
- ENZYME ACTIVATED The key is getting to the problem deep-down. This spray contains natural enzymatic bacteria that are activated on contact with odors and stains, feeding on ammonia crystals and organic matter until they are completely eliminated.
- CERTIFIED GENTLE AND SAFE Chlorine free and color safe. Safe to use around pets and children. No hazardous propellants, no residue left behind. So gentle it's been Certified Safe for all carpets, earning the Seal of Approval by the trusted Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
- EVERY SURFACE, EVERY TIME For use on carpets, floors, furniture, clothing, litter boxes, kennels, carriers, all pet living and sleeping areas -- anywhere stains happen.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED An Amazon best seller for a reason. If your stains and odors aren't gone, neither is your money. We'll refund it in full
- EMITS A HISSING SOUND through a quick burst of compressed air that mimics the warning hiss of a snake or cat to distract the dog, so you can teach better behavior and commands such as quiet, sit, leave, and stop
- SAFE & HUMANE way to retrain canines to prevent excessive barking, jumping, stealing food, digging and chewing
- EFFECTIVE TRAINING aid to correct bad habits; jumping on furniture, counter tops or stealing food
- TRAINER & BEHAVIORIST RECOMMENDED Pet Corrector was created by Dr. Roger Mugford and is used and recommended by trainers and behaviorist throughout the world
- THE MOST POWERFUL BITTER DETERRENT ON THE MARKET - Our exclusive, patent pending formula was developed for the specific purpose of training both puppies and adult dogs not to chew.
- SIMPLE, NO MESS APPLICATION FOR EASE OF USE - Convenient spray bottle makes applying and using the deterrent a breeze. No complicated, messy steps
- INTERACTIVE 14 DAY TRAINING PROGRAM INCLUDED - Online, on your schedule. Follow our simple, easy to implement and guaranteed to work training program in conjunction with the product to eliminate chewing in 14 days.
- SAFE, ALCOHOL FREE FORMULA - Our expertly engineered formula uses no alcohol, and is safe for use on chew targets including furniture, clothing, shoes, flooring, blinds, plants and more
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We are so confident you'll experience the desired results with PRO ANTI CHEW that we offer an unconditional 1 year Manufacturer's Guarantee: Not happy? Return the bottle and we will refund your purchase, No questions Asked
- Individually carded
- No sales to California
- Made in United States
- CITRONELLA BASED SPRAY: Deters without harming the animal
- NO HARMFUL SIDE EFFECTS: Formulated to minimize eye irritation
- PROTECT YOURSELF, YOUR PETS AND OTHERS: Perfect for those who may work with or encounter aggressive animals
- SAFETY LOCK: Prevent accidental spray by locking the SprayShield trigger. Simply lift the red tab and slide it to the left
- BELT CLIP: Attaches to belt or clothing for easy access
- SUPPORT FOR YOU: Call, chat or email with our expert PetSafe® US-based customer care specialists six days a week; They are waiting to assist you and your pet with your product needs at 1-800-845-3274 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- MORE INFORMATION: Manufacturer's warranty is only valid when purchased from an authorized retailer
- DETERS CHEWING HUMANELY: Train your furry friend to stop chewing, biting, gnawing and licking things they shouldn't. Our anti chew spray is the safe, gentle and humane alternative to harsh training methods. Don't yell or swat, simply spray surface and walk way! Our bitters spray does not scare or harm your pet, it makes the surface its sprayed on, taste awful to deter a pet from chewing.
- 100% NON-TOXIC AND SAFE: Our natural anti-chew pet spray won't hurt your pet or the things its sprayed on! Our all plant and botanical based chew deterrent spray is inspired by nature and does not contain harsh chemicals or additives. Our formula is a blend of natural bitters and lemon extracts making it ideal for pets with allergies and other sensitivities. Its a safe alternative to other sprays that contain harsh chemicals.
- SAFE AND EFFECTIVE: Our natural anti-chew pet spray won't hurt your pet or the things its sprayed on! Please keep in mind, our spray contains natural bitters which can have a strong scent to some people. Make sure to always use in a well ventilated area. Use sparingly at first as a precaution to test for adequate ventilation. Our all plant and botanical based chew deterrent spray is inspired by nature and does not contain harsh chemicals or additives.
- SAFE TO USE ON THE INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR OF YOUR HOME: Our safe anti-chew remedy can be used on things you want to stop your pet from chewing indoors and outdoors. It can safely be used on rugs, furniture, table, chairs, couch, sofa, bar stools, desk, walls, woodwork, blinds, molding, baseboards, curtains, electrical and power cords, wires, headphones, drawer-knobs, coasters, leash, clothing, shoes, socks, purses, handbags, bags, indoor and outdoor plants, houseplants, flowers and trees.
- OUR ETHICAL FAMILY COMMITMENT: Proudly made in the USA using socially responsible practices, locally sourced and sustainable ingredients, animal cruelty free production and eco-friendly recyclable packaging. 100% Money Back Guarantee! If you don't love our Bitter Lemon Spray, let us know and receive a full, no questions asked refund. We are a small family owned business of pet lovers committed to making great products that are safe for you, your pets and the planet!
- No-Go housebreaking aid dog spray
- Pets will not re-urinate on carpet areas sprayed with No-Go
- After cleaning the pet-soiled areas, No-Go is sprayed onto the spot
- No-Go has a slight fresh fragrance
- Available in 16-ounce
- Uses noise and pheromone technology to stop bad behaviors in dogs
- Clinically proven to provide quick, effective results without causing harm to dogs
- Lavender chamomile fragrance
- Patent pending technology
What to consider when buying a dog repellent spray?
A pet deterrent can have many uses that can apply to your daily life. They are commonly used to keep your pets away from your furniture to prevent them from scratching and biting surfaces. They are perfect for puppies and any dog that likes to chew as they will dislike the taste of the spray and lose the chewing habit.
Dog deterrent sprays are also valuable if you want to prevent unwanted visitors in your garden. They are also effective to keep aggressive encounters away as they have a wide reach of up to 10 feet. Dog repellent sprays are quite common for training as you can use the spray to prompt your dog to stop any unpleasant behavior.
Dog repellents contain natural ingredients that can interrupt the dog while being safe for both humans and pets. They won’t cause stains so you can safely use them on furniture and carpets and since they don’t have a strong odor your case even use them indoors. The distinct smell they have will keep your dog away until you need to respray.
If you need a spray for defense against aggressive animals you should look for the most powerful sprays that act like the pepper spray used by police. Depending on your needs you can pick both types of sprays as they are quite affordable. Keep in mind that there are also sprays that can be used for training that makes a loud hiss, suitable for eliminating habits like barking, jumping, chewing etc, that don’t come with any odor.