There are a plethora of fax machines in the market for you to choose the one that suits your needs. They can be found in standalone form but also as multipurpose machines that are also able to act as printer and copiers. We’ve compiled a list to help you find the best fax machine for small business that worth a place into your office, so let’s have a look at the alternatives:
- Adjustable 250-sheet capacity paper tray
- 33.6K bps modem, approx. 2.5 sec/page transmission
- 20-page capacity auto document feeder
- 16MB memory (400 pages) with dual access
- Up to 272 broadcast locations, 222 station auto dialing
- Black-and-white laser fax machine also copies and prints
- Fax transmission speeds up to 3 seconds per page
- 600 x 600 DPI resolution for faxes, copies, and prints
- Auto-dial up to 132 numbers
- 250-Sheet paper tray and 30-sheet automatic document feeder
- 9600bps Fax.
- Enva Fax en 15segundos.
- integrada de voz y fax.
- 512KB de memoria.
- 25memoria de fax.
- Thermal transfer print method
- All digital answering machine
- Digital duplex speakerphone
- Full-featured facsimile; Convenience copier functions
- Max. 18 greeting recording capacity
- Print and copy at up to 21 ppm
- Adjustable, 250-sheet capacity paper tray, plus manual feed slot
- 20-Page capacity auto document feeder
- Up to 2400 x 600 dpi print resolution
- High-quality monochrome scanning - up to 19200 x 19200 dpi (interpolated)
- Get Laser-Quality Performance - the WorkForce WF-2750, powered by PrecisionCore.
- Fast printing - professional-quality prints at speeds of 13.7 ISO ppm (black) and 7.3 ISO ppm (color).
- Efficient - save time and paper with auto 2-sided printing; plus, a 30-page Auto Document Feeder for copying and scanning.
- Complete wireless solution - easy iPad, iPhone, Android tablet and smartphone printing; includes Wi-Fi Direct for network-free printing.
- Maximum Print Resolution 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi, 4 individual ink cartridges, reload paper 150-sheet capacity
- Never run out of ink again - Printer features Amazon Dash Replenishment which, after activation, keeps track of your ink usage and orders more from Amazon when you are running low.
- 33.6 Kbps Super G3 fax for quick results
- Up to 512 sheets of memeory capacity allows for multiple faxes to be stored
- 40 one-touch speed dials and 200 coded speed dials for a comprehensive address book
- Print and Copy at the same speed up to 26ppm
- Thermal Fax machine and telephone combined
- Automatic paper cutter. Includes a starter roll of our ThermalPlus Paper
- 10-page automatic document feeder
- 25-station automatic dialing
- Switch lets you receive fax and voice calls on a single phone line
- BROTHER INTL (PRINTERS)
- 33.6 Kbps Super G3
- Up to 512 sheets of memory capacity
- 30 one-touch speed dials and 100 coded dials
- Quick first print in just 8 seconds
- Low energy consumption uses just 1.4W in Energy Saver mode
What to consider when buying a fax machine?
Fax is an important form of communication for businesses that need to send documents fast and easily. There are plenty of models to choose from so make sure you pick one that suits your office and the has the features you will most likely use. You can find stand-alone fax machines that only serve this single function. They are a great investment if you need to have a dedicated machine just for fax communication.
On the other hand, there are multipurpose machines that have also fax capabilities that may be more suited for small offices that want to use other features of the machines. Most of the basic functions of multipurpose machines include scanning documents, copying, and printing, all of which are essential for a small business. It’s up to your preference to choose between standalone fax or multipurpose machines.
Make sure the fax machine you choose has some important features like caller ID and redial as these will come in handy in everyday use. The speed of the fax machine is also an important factor and can range from 2 seconds per page up to 30 seconds per page. Obviously faster fax machines come at a higher price but depending on your daily needs it may be a worthy investment for your business.
If you decide to go for a multipurpose machine you should also check the printing speed if you think that this feature will be used daily. Make sure that the printer can handle the size of paper you need for your daily tasks and look for any extra connectivity features like wifi/Bluetooth that can be handy in your office.