Been looking for an awesome gift for you child but can not find any? Or perhaps it is for your nephews? Or maybe for your nieces? Then a foosball table for kids is the one that you have long been looking for! Foosball is a beloved game since who knows when. You can’t get your child to stop watching YouTube videos on the TV or your niece would not stop playing Minecraft on her iPad?
Perhaps you just have to grab a foosball table and you’ll see your children actually interacting with one another and playing together in it! You may even join in on the fun and challenge them to a duel. Teenagers can use it too. Aside from that, a foosball table is also a great accession to your house. It will be such a nice decor!
I would like to highlight some factors you can consider in order to narrow down you research for the best foosball table for kids. But first, let’s have a look at the most popular options on the market.
Our recommended foosball table for kids:
- VERSATILE 48-INCH GAME SET: Competition-sized foosball table brings fun to any setting, perfect for home game rooms, arcades, and other entertainment areas
- PLAYER-FRIENDLY DESIGN: Features 8 rows to allow 4 rows per team, 11 red players and 11 white players, as well as a cup holder on each end to stay hydrated when competition heats up
- ERGONOMIC HANDLES: Rod bars have comfortable grips to better control the ball (2 balls included) as it slides on the smooth, friction-less surface for that game winning goal
- Portable Design: Giantex durable soccer arcade can fit on top of your kitchen counter, coffee table, or on your floor without leaving scratches. Light enough for easy transport and storage, with guaranteed resilience to withstand the high energy of players.
- Durable Structure: Constructed of strong wood construction and steel rods, sturdy and reliable, can serve you for a long time. In addition, 4 leg construction provides additional stability.
- Fun For All Age: Kids and adults will be able to get lots of enjoyment from this versatile and simple-to-use interactive furniture. It will fit in nicely in a game room, garage or playroom to give you a unique entertainment option.
- NEVERENDING ENTERTAINMENT: A miniature version of the classic foosball game, the tabletop soccer version is just as fun and challenging. Popular and easy to play, this interactive game for 2-4 people is great for families and adults to play.
- PRE-ASSEMBLED PLAYERS, SIMPLE TO PLAY: This mini foosball soccer set is compact so you can literally take it to any party, barbeque, bar, tailgate, camping trip, or get-together, prop it on a flat surface, and you are good to go!
- MINI SIZE, HUGE RESULTS: This multifunctional foosball tabletop kit might be lightweight and compact, but at 40 x 20 x 9, this spacious surface allows 2 players plenty of room to play standard foosball.
- DAZZLING DESIGN Bring world-class excitement to your game room or office. The Playoffs bright, colorful graphics depict a thrilling soccer stadium filled with rabid fans. Realistic, ABS-molded players add to the exciting, immersive experience
- PERFECT FOR FAMILIES Kids will love the fast-paced play and high-gloss graphics. Adults will love its compact size and durable construction. The Playoffs ergonomic handles are great for all ages, and its analog counters keep scoring simple
- SOLID AND SECURE Quality, engineered wood construction guarantees long-lasting stability. Its sleek, steel rods provide smooth and stable play. And the integrated leg levelers are easy to adjust, ensuring an even playing field
- VERSATILE 10-IN-1 TABLE: Interchangeable tabletop lets you play slide hockey, foosball, pool, shuffleboard, table tennis, chess, cards, checkers, bowling, and backgammon
- SPACE-SAVING DESIGN: All surfaces can be stacked between the billiard base and foosball table, making it ideal for placement in a child's bedroom or a bonus game room
- ENDLESS FAMILY FUN: 10 options for friendly competition provide hours of fun for the entire family! Let children battle it out in shuffleboard, or watch Grandpa show them how it's done
- 20-inch version of the classic arcade game
- Light and portable, play Ideal's Premier Foosball anywhere
- Realistic playing surface and easy grip handles for good control
- UNPLUG & PLAY: Enjoy fast paced play on this compact tabletop foosball table. Stay active and spend quality time with family and friends. Bring it to a family gathering, birthday party, or tailgate event. DIMS: 40"L x 20"W x 8"H and weighs 15 lbs.
- FOOSBALL PLAYERS ARE PRE-ASSEMBLED ON THE RODS FOR FASTER TABLE ASSEMBLY: This classic version of table soccer is fun for all ages. Chrome-plated steel rods are ideal for swift shots while the rubber grooved handles enable a strong, stable grip.
- GOOOOOOAAAALLLL!: Superior MDF design is built to withstand competitive and convenient play. The FX40 Foosball table includes two goal boxes with ball return. The soccer table also features non-marking rubber pads to protect all your table surfaces.
- All the fun of foosball, without taking up the majority of a game room with an expensive table
- Compact size enables easy storage and portability for condensed fun anywhere with a table or flat surface
- Includes two "soccer-style" foosball balls, two manual sliders for keeping score, and dual-end ball returns
- Solid StructureConstructed with high quality MDF and oversized leg levelers to keep the game table firm and stable. Rust-proof strong steel rods with slide bearings for smooth rotation.
- High Restored Real Competition SceneSimulation design with soccer field, player, goals, soccer balls and scorer, provide a best game experience. High performance player shines with luster long compound coating, resists wear and tear.
- Comfortable & Convenient Foosball TableRod bars built with comfortable grips make it easy to control the balls. Internal goal and ball collector for easy retrieval at each goal. And the football court designed with smooth, friction-less surface for easy ball sliding. The luster long compound coating also protects the surface from scratches.
- 12 GAMES, 1 TABLE: This all-in-one game table includes air hockey, traditional foosball, knock hockey, shootout basketball, ping pong, bag toss, archery, chess, checkers, backgammon and dice. So many options in one convenient, compact space.
- INTRODUCING HOVER FOOSBALL: On top of all the family-friendly activities this variation game set provides, it also includes our new, air-flow foosball game which guarantees smoother, faster, and more precise gliding - a fun twist on an old classic.
- SIMPLE SET-UP AND TRANSITION: Effortless assembly was our main goal, so we made this interactive combo game center as convenient as possible. Its equipped to store accessories and pieces and shift between activities with no tools or frustration.
Last update on 2020-06-02 at 07:39 / Affiliate Links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Things to consider when buying a foosball table for kids:
You don’t know what kind of foosball table for kids to get? This is your guide. You are on the right track. Here is a guide on what you must look for in a foosball table and the things that you have to put to mind before purchasing one.
The Purpose of the Table
Consider the purpose of the table. Are you buying the table just to pass time for today? Or are you planning to purchase a table that would last a long time?
Your Budget for the Table
Foosball tables may be expensive depending on the design. Therefore you must consider your pocket before buying one. You might have all your ideal features in mind only to be disappointed if you can’t afford it.
Who will Use the Table
Will the table be used by toddlers or by young kids? Is it something that you wish you could also use yourself? The size and design of the table will also be based on this.
The Design of the Table
If the table will be used by younger kids, then the design and the colors of the table that you plan to buy must suit the age range of the ones who will be using it of course so that it will be appealing to them.
The Size of the Foosball Table
There are foosball tables that can only accommodate two players at a time and there are others that can handle four players. You might want to consider this if you plan to play only singles or want to be able to play both singles and doubles.
The Material of the Table
You may opt for wood, metal, or plastic. Plastic would definitely be the cheapest among the three but the other two are more durable of course but they come with a cost.
The Portability of the Table
You may want to have a table that has foldable legs so that it can be stored easy. There are tables that have built in legs but these are very heavy. There are also ones with shorter legs which makes them easier to store but you have to play on the floor or place it on a higher table.